Here at Sawchuk Wealth, we have been hearing many questions regarding the stock market and economy. Everyone wants to know what’s going on in the market now and what we can expect in the months ahead. In his latest video, Sawchuk Wealth Founder and Chairman Terry Sawchuk discusses:
- The 10-year U.S. treasury rate and what a rising rate can mean for investors
- The resurgence of the price of oil and what this may mean for economic growth
- The Consumer Price Index (CPI) and why it may be a deceiving figure when evaluating inflation
- The new $1.9T government stimulus and why it may help boost short-term asset prices
- How the Fed policy effectively forced investors into the equity markets and how rising rates may change this dynamic
- The signals to watch to help determine the state of the stock market, including the 50- and 200-day S&P 500 moving average
Overall, Sawchuk explains that he is still cautiously optimistic and bullish on the equity markets. However, should any of this change, the firm will respond accordingly. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us at (248) 269-9700.