We are well on our way to delivering on the initiatives we set forth at the beginning of the year. We have added many new systems, processes, and deliverables to make your experience easier, more efficient, and much more comprehensive.
This quarter we are unveiling several of these new initiatives, including:
- A Family Estate Organizer, which is a highly organized and detailed plan that ensures all your important legal documents are easily accessible in case of an emergency or death. We have planned for every contingency, and account for every family’s unique situation; we’ve even added sections for clients with children that have disabilities or clients who care for aging parents. Each FEO is custom-created, and our goal as a firm is to put one in every client’s household by the end of the year. The same things that keep you up at night keep us up at night, so let’s plan together so we can sleep soundly, knowing your loved ones are protected.
- Revolutionized Financial Planning, with new technology and additional staff members to ensure you stay on track for meeting your financial goals. With a little bit more effort on the front end, our new financial planning strategy will deliver much more comprehensive, measurable, and meaningful results. We collect data, create an individualized plan, and review and track your goals on a regular basis to keep you moving in the right direction. We are taking financial planning to a brand-new level.
- 12 Service Values for 2022, designed to ensure that our clients always come first. We meet regularly to improve and cultivate our team with additional training.
- Increased Staff Support, creating a more client-centric experience. Dennis Pozios is our newly appointed full-time Relationship Manager. After joining us last year, Dennis quickly became a team member beloved by staff and clients alike. A recent graduate of Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University, Dennis passed his Securities Industry Essential Exam and is now a licensed representative. Additionally, we have hired two interns to assist us over the summer as we roll out these new initiatives. Our interns, Max, and Sophia were hand-picked from over one hundred applicants based on their achievements in school, their sincere interest in helping others, and their high aptitude and enthusiasm for learning.
- Segmented Clients, to provide additional attention to all our clients and allow more time for investment strategy.
- Clients that have under $500k with us will meet with Zak, who will step you through our newly improved process of financial planning and will manage your client experience with us. Terry will still oversee and manage all of your accounts.
- Clients that have $500k to $1M with us will meet with Terry, who will step you through our newly improved process by the end of the year and create a new financial plan for you. Zak will assist in managing your goals and will meet with you throughout the year to track your progress.
- Clients that have over $1M, with have more complex circumstances, or are delegators will work directly with Terry throughout the year. Your goals will be reviewed monthly, and updates will be sent to you. Each quarter, you will meet with Terry to discuss progress towards your goals, and he will continue to monitor and manage all of your accounts.
Even though there are so many exciting developments, even more initiatives will be rolling out soon:
- Clients who are still working should get excited, because we are working on designing opportunities and solutions that will allow for more time spent doing the things you really want to do! More details are coming soon, so stay tuned.
- In May, we will begin offering a technology workshop monthly for those looking to become a bit more tech-savvy. We will cover everything from setting up and navigating Instagram to utilizing productivity applications to make your life run more smoothly. Topics will vary from month to month, and we will continue to offer one-to-one support for any client that needs additional help with personal technology.
- We will be hosting “Happy Hour” for our clients who have lost a spouse. We will be reaching out to clients personally, but please feel free to reach out to us, even if you just need a little cheering up. Our first “Happy Hour” is scheduled for May, and we will host it twice per year, depending on interest
- Soon we will be launching our new platform to replace Aldridge! Clients will no longer be required to change their passwords every three months and the new platform will provide far superior reporting and analysis. We hope to complete this project in early summer, with all clients up and running by the end of the year.
Most importantly, we want to say thank you. A referral from a client is the highest and sincerest form of flattery and we have welcomed many new clients already this year, thanks to you! We truly love what we do and appreciate the opportunity that you’ve given us to serve you, your friends, and your families. We work hard each day to earn your trust and confidence in us and we are deeply thankful for each and every one of you.
As these new improvements come to fruition over the next few months, we welcome your feedback and look forward to hearing your thoughts. Although we have already accomplished so much in 2022, the best is yet to come!