All the views discussed in this podcast are strictly Terry Sawchuk’s opinion.
In this episode of The Lion’s Den, host Terry Sawchuk, founder and chairman of Sawchuk Wealth, gets real with economic expectations that are on the horizon. He lays it all out, to show you exactly what you should and shouldn’t expect from the incoming economic changes and how the Fed is expected to act. In this iteration of the podcast, Sawchuk will go over:
- The economic recession technically is starting
- High inflation rates are expected to stick around
- Leading economic trends don’t look great
- Peak to trough percentages trend with a recession
- Federal Reserve pivot potential is questionable
- The current Fibonacci Retracement levels for equity indices
- The strategic debasement of the US dollar
Any information discussed in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be any kind of recommendation or financial advice. The information contained in this video is intended for informational purposes only. Any opinions are those of Terry Sawchuk and not necessarily those of JW Cole Financial, Inc. or JW Cole Advisors, Inc.
Securities offered through J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. (JWC) Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through J.W. Cole Advisors, Inc. (JWCA). Sawchuk Wealth and JWC/JWCA are unaffiliated entities.