From years of helping families achieve their goals, the team at Sawchuk Wealth has found that the most effective approach to creating the life you envision is prioritizing your financial, physical and mental wellbeing. This includes a careful evaluation of how you spend (or waste) your time. In this episode of The Lion’s Den, host Terry Sawchuk, founder and chairman of Sawchuk Wealth, interviews John Coyle, an Olympic medalist who is also one of the world’s leading experts in experiential time. Throughout this discussion, Coyle explains how to design a life that expands time and is filled with meaningful experiences and intense memories.
Some of the topics Sawchuk and Coyle discuss during this conversation include:
- An overview of experiential time and how this concept was realized
- How to move past time-poverty to become time-rich
- How and why Coyle made the leap from Olympic athlete to experiential time expert
- The ways experiential time can help maximize your life and relationships
- How to create memories that are deeply written and highly recalled
- The importance of meaningful connections and how they can positively impact your life
- Advice for retirees on how to create memorable moments filled with adventures
- How proper planning can change your life’s course without financial struggle
- What self-actualization means and how to achieve it
- Why Coyle is prouder of his work on time perception than his Olympic medal
Any information discussed in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be any kind of recommendation or financial advice. The information contained in this video is intended for informational purposes only. Any opinions are those of Terry Sawchuk and not necessarily those of JW Cole Financial, Inc. or JW Cole Advisors, Inc.
Securities offered through J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. (JWC) Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through J.W. Cole Advisors, Inc. (JWCA). Sawchuk Wealth and JWC/JWCA are unaffiliated entities.