With over 5 million users since its July 2021 launch, GETTR is one of the fastest-growing social media platforms in history. A significant reason for this success is because GETTR guarantees something that Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and Instagram don’t: free speech.
In this episode of The Lion’s Den, host Terry Sawchuk, founder and chairman of Sawchuk Wealth, got the chance to sit down with GETTR CEO Jason Miller to learn more about how people in the U.S. desire free speech and are ready to cut the cord from Big Tech.
During this conversation, Sawchuk and Miller highlight:
- Why GETTR was launched and what makes it different from other Big Tech companies
- The importance of having free speech on social media platforms
- Thoughts on Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act
- The implications of censorship and propaganda in the U.S. and how it may escalate
- Why Facebook, Twitter, etc. are possibly pushing specific ideologies and narratives
- Miller’s predictions for the 2024 presidential election
Any information discussed in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be any kind of recommendation or financial advice. The information contained in this video is intended for informational purposes only. Any opinions are those of Terry Sawchuk and not necessarily those of JW Cole Financial, Inc. or JW Cole Advisors, Inc.
Securities offered through J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. (JWC) Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through J.W. Cole Advisors, Inc. (JWCA). Sawchuk Wealth and JWC/JWCA are unaffiliated entities.