In this episode of The Lion’s Den, host Terry Sawchuk, founder and chairman of Sawchuk Wealth, interviews Darius Dale, founder and CEO of 42 Macro, for insight on how to disrupt Wall Street through institutional-grade macro risk management frameworks and processes.
Some of the topics Sawchuk and Dale discuss during this conversation include:
- Dale’s atypical background for someone on Wall Street and how he was able to stay on the path towards success
- The life lessons Dale learned from his experience as a Division I football linebacker and the importance of role models
- Why global debt surged to 256 percent GDP and potential solutions the U.S. economy can use to combat this debt
- Who holds the U.S. Federal Reserve accountable and how this may impact future monetary policies
- Whether investors should take a more bullish or bearish position in 2022 after the market’s record growth in 2021
- The importance of using cautious investing instead of taking risks in the current market environment
- Potential reasons why Dale believes Bitcoin is currently trading like a risk asset and why investors should remain cautious investing in crypto
Any information discussed in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be any kind of recommendation or financial advice. The information contained in this video is intended for informational purposes only. Any opinions are those of Terry Sawchuk and not necessarily those of JW Cole Financial, Inc. or JW Cole Advisors, Inc.
Securities offered through J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. (JWC) Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through J.W. Cole Advisors, Inc. (JWCA). Sawchuk Wealth and JWC/JWCA are unaffiliated entities.