All the views discussed in this podcast are strictly Terry Sawchuk’s opinion.
As the markets continue to experience their worst drops in years, Terry Sawchuk, founder and chairman of Sawchuk Wealth, has released a special flash episode of The Lion’s Den to help you better understand what is actually happening in the markets and economy so you can confidently and effectively protect your wealth.
During this episode, Sawchuk examines the past, present and future to offer valuable insight on the following events:
- Leading indicators, such as petrochemicals, clearly showing declines
- The implosion of crypto stablecoins, which wiped out $40 billion of capital in less than a week
- The Federal Reserve reiterating its commitment to fight inflation
- Average mortgage rates increasing to over 5.5%
- The many jobs provided by the housing market
- The Volatility Index (VIX) falling to 30 compared to being at 80 at the height of the pandemic
- The 10-year Treasury dipping to 2.88% on Wednesday, May 18
- University of Michigan’s consumer index declining past March 2020 and toward 2008 levels
- The Empire State Manufacturing Index dropping 35 points in a single month
All episodes of The Lion’s Den are available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, YouTube and more. Never miss an episode by subscribing today!
Any information discussed in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be any kind of recommendation or financial advice. The information contained in this video is intended for informational purposes only. Any opinions are those of Terry Sawchuk and not necessarily those of JW Cole Financial, Inc. or JW Cole Advisors, Inc.
Securities offered through J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. (JWC) Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through J.W. Cole Advisors, Inc. (JWCA). Sawchuk Wealth and JWC/JWCA are unaffiliated entities.