All the views discussed in this podcast are strictly Terry Sawchuk’s opinion.
In this episode of The Lion’s Den , host Terry Sawchuk, founder and chairman of Sawchuk Wealth, interviews Tudor Dixon, the businesswoman, breast-cancer survivor and working mom of four girls who is a current gubernatorial candidate of Michigan, for a rare inside look at her high-profile political campaign.
Some of the topics Sawchuk and Dixon discuss during this conversation include:
- What made her decide to run for the governor of Michigan despite an already busy life
- How to better protect children considering the heightened number of school shootings
- Why Michigan’s economy is not what it used to be and how to make it thrive again
- What Dixon would have done if she was governor during the height of the pandemic
- How to find common ground with those on the other side of the spectrum to create a family-friendly state
- The policies that may have caused children to become depressed in recent years
- Dixon’s number one driver for when things get rough during the campaign
If you would like to learn more about Tudor Dixon and her campaign, visit her website at www.tudordixon.com or follow @TudorDixon on Twitter.
Any information discussed in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be any kind of recommendation or financial advice. The information contained in this video is intended for informational purposes only. Any opinions are those of Terry Sawchuk and not necessarily those of JW Cole Financial, Inc. or JW Cole Advisors, Inc.
Securities offered through J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. (JWC) Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through J.W. Cole Advisors, Inc. (JWCA). Sawchuk Wealth and JWC/JWCA are unaffiliated entities.