In this episode of The Lion’s Den, host Terry Sawchuk, founder and chairman of Sawchuk Wealth, interviews Vance Howard, CEO and portfolio manager of Howard Capital Management, to help investors learn more about trading best practices that often lead to optimal returns.
Some of the topics Sawchuk and Howard discuss during this conversation include:
- Why the efficient market hypothesis might not be true
- Why it’s essential to focus on math to keep emotions out of the decision-making
- Why bigger firms do not try to mimic the effective trading tactics of smaller firms
- How to remove politics from trading practices
- How to weigh qualitative and quantitative factors when trading
- Trading algorithms explained simply
- Thoughts on investors who attempt to time the market
- Inflation versus deflation and which one is the bigger risk for 2022
- Why the market often influences politics and who gets elected
- Whether it’s the Federal Reserve or politicians who control the printing of money
- The potential future for bitcoin and blockchain
- The impacts of media disinformation on investors
- Whether or not investors should be bullish or bearish in 2022
Any information discussed in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be any kind of recommendation or financial advice. The information contained in this video is intended for informational purposes only. Any opinions are those of Terry Sawchuk and not necessarily those of JW Cole Financial, Inc. or JW Cole Advisors, Inc.
Securities offered through J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. (JWC) Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through J.W. Cole Advisors, Inc. (JWCA). Sawchuk Wealth and JWC/JWCA are unaffiliated entities.