On Friday, April 22, the Dow Jones Industrial Average experienced its worst day since 2020, leaving many investors panicking about where the markets may go from here. To help you better understand what may lie ahead, Terry Sawchuk, founder and chairman of Sawchuk Wealth, uses his latest video to provide a flash update on everything you need to know about what’s going on in the markets.
Specifically, Sawchuk discusses:
- His thoughts on Musk purchasing Twitter and its potential impacts
- Specific markets’ and indexes’ recent movements and their current downside risks
- How and why the Federal Reserve is using its words to move the markets
- Potential impacts of China’s latest lockdowns on supply chains and real estate
- Potential repercussions from the Russian invasion of Ukraine
- Global economic challenges that investors may be facing in the near future
- How the macro-economic environment could impact equity markets
Throughout the video, Sawchuk emphasizes that many signs are pointing to a potential macroeconomic meltdown that can take months or maybe even years to work through. Fortunately, you can rest assured that Sawchuk Wealth is monitoring all economic and market events very closely and feel confident in the risk-minimizing strategies we have in place to help ensure you are prepared for what the future may hold.
If you have any questions or comments about anything discussed in this flash update, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Any information discussed in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be any kind of recommendation or financial advice. The information contained in this video is intended for informational purposes only. Any opinions are those of Terry Sawchuk and not necessarily those of JW Cole Financial, Inc. or JW Cole Advisors, Inc.
Securities offered through J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. (JWC) Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through J.W. Cole Advisors, Inc. (JWCA). Sawchuk Wealth and JWC/JWCA are unaffiliated entities.