Here at Sawchuk Wealth, we have been hearing many questions regarding the stock market and economy. Everyone wants to know what’s going on in the market now and what we can expect in the months ahead. In his latest video, Sawchuk Wealth Founder and Chairman Terry Sawchuk discusses:
- The 10-year U.S. treasury rate and what a rising rate can mean for investors
- The resurgence of the price of oil and what this may mean for economic growth
- The Consumer Price Index (CPI) and why it may be a deceiving figure when evaluating inflation
- The new $1.9T government stimulus and why it may help boost short-term asset prices
- How the Fed policy effectively forced investors into the equity markets and how rising rates may change this dynamic
- The signals to watch to help determine the state of the stock market, including the 50- and 200-day S&P 500 moving average
Overall, Sawchuk explains that he is still cautiously optimistic and bullish on the equity markets. However, should any of this change, the firm will respond accordingly. If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us at (248) 269-9700.
Any information discussed in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be any kind of recommendation or financial advice. The information contained in this video is intended for informational purposes only. Any opinions are those of Terry Sawchuk and not necessarily those of JW Cole Financial, Inc. or JW Cole Advisors, Inc.
Securities offered through J.W. Cole Financial, Inc. (JWC) Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through J.W. Cole Advisors, Inc. (JWCA). Sawchuk Wealth and JWC/JWCA are unaffiliated entities.